Weekend One: 3rd-4th March 2018
DAY 1: HIPS & PSOAS.
Pelvic alignment, physiology of the hip movement and function, common hip issues.
DAY 2: SHOULDERS – the signature of our posture:
Anatomy and physiological alignment of the shoulder joint, rotator cuff injuries and common issues in shoulder movement.
Weekend Two: DATE TBC
DAY 1: SPINE:
Anatomy and physiological alignment of the spine, basics of postural analysis, common neck and lower back issues, promoting stability and balance via yoga postures.
DAY 2: FASCIA and the concept of integration.
Facts about fascia, fascial approach to the yoga sequence developing and practice, integration of yoga class from the anatomy perspective.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE COURSE:
- Extend your knowledge in the integrated multi-dimensional body work.
- Guidance on recognition & correction of most common mis-alignments.
- Embodying techniques on relieving lifestyle created body tension.
- Experiential work on posture adjustments.
- Development of the practical anatomy orientated approach to your teachings.
- Tips on class sequences development.
- Advice on yoga practice choice based on the individual needs of your students’.